New York – January 2022
– Tailwind Capital (“Tailwind”), a leading private equity firm focused on services investments within select end-markets, is excited to announce several promotions. Juliana Anderson, Robby Berner, Dave Calamai, Nick Cincotta and Allison Fiore have been promoted to Principal and Mike Cheng has been promoted to VP of Finance.
Jeff Calhoun and Larry Sorrel, Managing Partners at Tailwind, commented, “Tailwind is committed to the development of our team members. These promotions reflect each individual’s leadership, hard work and significant contributions to Tailwind. We are extremely excited about the team we have built and look forward to their continued success.”
- Juliana Anderson – Juliana leads Tailwind’s debt capital markets function. She joined Tailwind after prior experience at CoveView Advisors, CapitalSource Bank and Signal Hill Capital.
- Robby Berner – Robby joined Tailwind in 2018 after prior experience at Clayton, Dubilier & Rice and Barclays Capital.
- Dave Calamai – Dave joined Tailwind in 2014 after prior experience at Morgan Stanley.
- Nick Cincotta – Nick joined Tailwind in 2015 after prior experience at Citigroup.
- Allison Fiore – Allison joined Tailwind in 2017 after prior experience at Sentinel Capital Partners and Piper Jaffray.
- Mike Cheng – Mike joined Tailwind in 2018 after prior experience at Apax Partners.
About Tailwind Capital
Tailwind Capital is a leading private equity firm focused on services investments within select end markets. Tailwind partners with experienced management teams and entrepreneurs to transform businesses through organic growth initiatives, acquisitions, and operational and strategic investments. Since inception, Tailwind has invested in 49 portfolio companies and over 150 add-on acquisitions. For more information, please visit www.tailwind.com